Summer vacations are special; a time for sitting back and relaxing, letting your cares and worries fade away for a short time, and making memories that will last a lifetime. Many families return year after year to the same special place. This summer, we hope you discover the magic at Wisconsin’s Justin Trails Resort, if you haven’t already. Justin Trails Resort is the perfect destination for worry-free, relaxing, and memory-filled summer vacations. The resort itself is nestled in a private coulee near Sparta, in the heart of Wisconsin’s scenic Driftless Region. Our accommodations and property are both dog and family-friendly, and there are a variety of amenities to enjoy on property as well as in the surrounding area. Come experience what sets Justin Trails apart from other lodging properties. Book your summer vacation with us today.
An Ideal Summer Vacation in Wisconsin
The Justin Trails Resort is located on working farmland in Wisconsin. Whether you’ve come to relax or explore the area, there are plenty of ways to have fun and keep busy at our eco-Luxury Inn. On property, you’ll find 50 acres of certified organic alfalfa and corn fields, as well as 150 acres of oak savanna and woodland forest restoration. You can read more about the forest restoration efforts in a previous blog. Here are just a few things you’ll enjoy on our beautiful 200-acre property when you spend your summer vacation with us:
- dog-friendly walking trails
- two 18-basket professionally designed championship disc golf courses
- Farm safari tours
- Bonfire Ring for fires in the evening.
- Our remote location and clear skies make for excellent stargazing at night
- Birdwatching on our property, with over 200 acres of woodland, ponds and organic farm land.
When you’re ready to venture off the Justin Trails Resort, here are a few ideas to keep your summer vacation fun and interesting:
- Visit Wildcat Mountain State Park, for great hiking opportunities and spectacular views of the Driftless Area
- Walk the trails at the Kickapoo Valley Reserve
- Canoe on the Kickapoo River
- Bike on the Elroy-Sparta Trail
- Explore the Driftless Wisconsin Wine & Cheese Trail
- Go horseback riding at Red Rock Trail Rides
- Take a tour of Amish country
Beyond all the fun you will have when here, you’ll also rest comfortably in our accommodations. Justin Trails Resort has been awarded one of the top ten Eco-Luxury Inns from the Wisconsin Department of Tourism. It’s truly a unique destination, and one we hope becomes part of your family tradition each summer. Book your summer vacation with us today!