Our dog-friendly Scandinavian-Scribe log home “Paul Bunyan” is built with huge aspen, logged from our farm in rural Sparta, Wisconsin.
Your family/friends will enjoy 1,000 square feet cozy oasis with your get away needs in mind.
Paul Bunyan is an open concept with sleeping space for 6 guests.
The first floor includes:
- Queen Size bed & 2 comfy bunk beds
- Private accessible bathroom
- Large TV with DIRECT network
- Sitting area with large upholstered couch & 1 upholstered chair and 1 leather chair
- Gas fireplace & mini-split heat/AC
- Full size refrigerator/freezer & stove/oven
- Large sink, dishes, silverware, glasses, mugs
- Pots, pans and cooking tools
- Microwave, coffee maker & blender
- Amish oak/hickory table & 4 chairs
- Private entrance onto porch with comfy padded gray wicker chairs
The upstairs loft includes:
- King Size Bed
- BainUltra 2 person whirlpool bathtub
- Large flat screen TV with DVD player (no Direct Satellite on this one)
- Private bathroom with shower
- Large outdoor balcony with green wicker chairs
Paul Bunyan is perfect for a family with young children, two families, a group of adults or a couple, girls batchelorette gathering
Join us at one of the best family resorts in Wisconsin for a getaway you’ll remember for a lifetime! Paul Bunyan is great for grandparents and grandchildren traveling together also known as skip-gen.